Finally! I get to count the fabric used in my Triangle Madness. I 'drew' it in EQ7 and it said I used 35 yards just for the top-that would be 44 yards for the whole quilt. After reading some in the EQ7 manual I found out that the shapes in the quilt have a square drawn around then are figured into the yardage. So I recolored the quilt so all the triangles were one color and the rectangles another. Then I halved the triangle amount; it is 15 yards for the triangles. 6 yards for the other pieces. 9 yards for the back. So that makes it 30 yards! It is a very heavy quilt. Here it is in just 2 colors.....
donated, same: 71 yards
used, changed: 128 yards
purchased, same: 109.25 yards
Judy has others that are trying to use their stash; so go on over there and check them out.
I'm still taking names for my give away; learn about it here.
If you are interested in this quilt I have posted my process in lots of places.
The antique from 2009 Quilt show is posted here and here.
I did a bunch of design wall progress posts over the year I worked on it, here, here, and here.
I'm binding it here.
A finish post on my other blog here.