Monday, December 20, 2010
I did it! I finished a third whole set of Merry Christmas books for the third married child's first born. I have been working on these 3 years. (The e is for Landon, their second child.) This was after working on them 7 hours Sunday and 3 hours today. Turns out the embroidery is the easy part. Roger did most of the charms but Reed helped by manufacturing some of the linking wires (without my cool special pliers, since one of the teenagers borrowed them and we can no longer find them.) Turns out that with a large needle to wrap the wire around you can still get a round link.