Close-up of the previous quilt. If y'all look close you will find a scrap of Dad's Halloween costume
I experimented with free-motion baptist fan; it is a bit wonky but I'm happy with the way it looks.
With no shopping and just a bit of additions to report I did pretty good; with a little help from my friends. all the fabric for these 2 quilts came from my stash except for the binding on the large one.
- I won a door prize at Quilt Guild-5 fat quarters! They don't count since I didn't ask for them...
- I figured I added 4 yards when I bought the ocean wave quilt blocks.
- I used 15.5 yards in the above larger quilt. (74 x 98)
- I used 10.5 for the smaller quilt above. (58 x 80)
donated, same: 71 yards
used, changed: 171.5 yards
purchased, changed: 126 yards
So if I add donated to used and then subtract purchased I have a net decrease of 116.5 yards!
Once again Judy has a list of other's trying to USE their stash.