Friday, July 20, 2012

Dinosaur hats

What's on my needles? The giraffe. I've added 6 rows. (The big piece is the main body, now I'm working on the neck and head piece, it's attached to the body.)
 I finished knitting the 2 hats for my grand kids first; 2 dinosaur hats; now that I have them knit I found a better pattern.  :(
This is where I found the pattern for the spikes; http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dino-hat
I added the smaller one by just casting on 13 and knitting 3 rows to start.  The hats were from a book I checked out of the library. 'Last-Minute KNITTED GIFTS' by Joelle Hoverson. published 2004.  I hope the kids have fun with them anyways.
I think I am going to get all my Christmas hats done well before Christmas...

3 comments:

♪♪Melody♪♪ and Puddin said...

those hats are so cute

Liz Johnston said...

Those boys are going to love them! they are very cute. ROAR!

Mel said...

cute hats mom!