Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stash Report AND OPAM

I DID IT! I was trying to finish my little valentine quilt and I did. Here's the quilt I made my Mother in 2003, Mom is fussy cut in the lower right heart. Notice the lovely frame my Dad made for it.















Then the one in 2010. I fussy cut my sister's and my initials in the bottom right heart and then fussy cut the little heart corner blocks. This is also a project I started in 2003 so it counts toward my 'One Project a Month' (trying to finish one OLD project each month) goal.

So I can report I USED 1/3rd YARD!
I also made a tote; that I'll post about when I get a couple more made; and that took another 1/2 YARD I'm just really moving forward here on the finished projects!
Year to date:
donated: same 66 yards
used: 15.25
purchased: 67 yards nothing new this week!

1 comment:

Gail said...

The little quilts are very sweet. I'm glad Mom was 'fussy', I would have been, too. Oddly, I can see the mismatch in someone else's quilt and think it charming, but in my own, it bothers me.