Goals for this week:
- hand stitch the miters on the binding then/ did the 2 that looked bad and decided that the other 2 didn't need it.
- sew label on quilt then/ the first label I made looked horrible; made a new one and sewed it on.
- mail Melissa's baby quilt to her./ done!
- Print, then mail 12 patterns/ done!
- Quilt 2 customer quilts/ one done, one in the frame and started.
- bind I-spy/ 3/4 done
- cut squares for green I-spy; ready for 'brain-free' sewing. /done and sewn
- finish cutting Liz's wedding quilt...spent 2 hours Saturday and got 1 fabric half cut.
- get dresden plate on design wall/ done and 5% sewn-that's 20 of the 360 triangle units needed for the center field...not thinking about the border yet.
- make a gazillion more 1 1/2" triangles-a good activity for Friday's bee. /made none :( and didn't go to Friday bee.
- pack for my night in San Antonio area./ done and returned.
Today is my grandson's 2nd birthday. Happy Birthday Carter!
If you're interested in other 'design walls' go check out Judy's blog.