January; birth of a new magazineJanuary is bringing us a new quilt magazine! It will be delivered directly to your computer. You will not have to pay for mailing or even printing of patterns that you are not interested in. The price is right; $11.95 for a full year of the magazine.
If you want to claim your prize when you win I must have a way to contact you. Please include your e-mail address.
- That's less than $1.00 per magazine!
- That's one magazine a month plus an extra. A Baker's dozen.
- That breaks down to at least 65 patterns and
- 13- 26 articles about quilting.
An online pattern magazine is a great idea because;
- storage of patterns just got easier...on your computer
- since you don't have to store the magazine it will free up shelf space for...more fabric!
- without space limitations in the magazine each template will not be overlapping other patterns so it will be easier to get
- it is a 'greener' solution; subscribers will only print a pattern when they are ready to use it
to win a year's subscription;Go look at their web-site and then come back and comment about the magazine on this post. In January I will draw one name and then that person will get a subscription for all of next year. If you go here and visit each of these blogs you can enter many more times and up your chances of winning. There will be one blog to visit each day for the rest of the month.
If you want to go ahead and subscribe if/when you win your full year's subscription will be returned to you. It's a win-win situation.