Thursday, September 30, 2010

Conference!

I went grocery shopping this morning at 6:15 and realized that Conference is this weekend! I have a tradition of cooking appetizers for us to eat during the meeting. I allow no eating between sessions. So while at the grocery store I got a bit carried away and I got the stuff for:
A lot of food but then we will be watching and listening for 8-10 hours. That's one sweet per session and I'll need to come up with more savory. Not saying it will all get done but none will if I don't make a plan.

1 comment:

Patty Cake said...

I made the Kale soup last night because Daniel has been begging me to. It was good but not as good as when you made it for us. Alisa liked it and so did Bob. But they haven't tasted yours. Thanks for a good recipe that I would not have otherwise tried.