Monday, January 13, 2014

new quilt?

I had a new grandson born in June. Although I made him a couple blankets I haven't yet made him a QUILT. His blankets I posted here and here. So that has been nagging at me....His brothers have quilts with minky on the back so several times I eyed minky with the idea that I might make his with minky too. (Although the last time I worked with it I said never again.) I get e-mails from fabric companies and when the stuff goes on sale I am tempted. In December I was strolling through Tuesday morning and saw this;
A minky throw, for $15 with 2 pieces of minky big enough for the back of 2 baby quilts; one zigzaggy and one solid yelllow....I bought it. Now I'm designing a quilt to go with the back.
So far I'm trying to decide between 1 or 2.

 1.
 2.
What do you think?
Brycen is waiting for my decision.



No comments: