Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Zipper pouch

I made several zipper pouches for gifts last year. Here they are;
 This one was made at my sister's house so I used one of her zippers. :(
(Very odd; the picture is right side up in my files and blogger grabs it and turns it around.)

These I had help with, my friend Lisa has an embroidery machine and she did the initials and I made the bags. We filled them with candy and delivered them to 4 friends. (They are lined with turquoise fabric.) They turned out very nice. I have become quite adept at making these without a zipper foot since my machine is acting up, again, and I can't move the needle over to accommodate the zipper foot.
I made one more that went to the high school as a secret Santa gift but I forgot to take a picture of it. So that is 6 zippers used!
So I'm down to 60 zippers! 

No comments: