Thursday, December 9, 2010

Clutter buster

I have lots of excuses. But really I have run out of time and getting the Christmas boxes put up is more important than my sewing room. I have worked on it when I had a few minutes so it is better. So the clutter police are giving me another week to get it done.
I have 5 on going projects I'm trying to wrap up before Christmas;
  1. Liz's Color book-like Melissa's here.
  2. Merry Christmas books-like here.
  3. A friends custom quilt similar to this.
  4. A 12 days of Christmas gifts for a special person-will blog about that later.
  5. Decorating the tree and house.
  6. Exercise.
I am refusing to stop exercising for anything. I go to a Pilates studio 2 times a week.
The exercises that I do there will help me...eventually. Then I go to a water exercise class 2 times a week. That was today and it wiped me out.

Did you notice that Christmas shopping was not on that list?! Yikes! I will need to do that soon.
I skipped Christmas baking too....

1 comment:

Patty Cake said...

I have been more motivated to declutter lately. Is it due to your challenge or... the fact that Christmas is right around the corner and I MUST get rid of the worst spots in the house to make ready for Christmas clutter uh decorations?