First I made a B. Using confetti onto a piece of wonder under...not very effective. Then I started putting bits of shirting scraps on an interfacing blank, cut just a wee bit bigger than 4x6. And I had this:
What I would do different;
- lay down a faintly stripped fabric over the interfacing to help keep the strips straight and to make it so the interfacing doesn't show behind/between strips of fabric.
- Have lines for the B too. (I drew lines on the interfacing but had no lines under the press sheet while I constructed the B.
- Enlarge the letter, maybe more whimsical.
- Try to use tiny drops of glue instead of the tiny drops of iron on stuff.
It was fun.