Now I'm collecting the ingredients to make their;
- chocolate pots de creme
- best french onion soup..(hunting my dutch oven, haven't seen it since the remodel)--very good
- fluffy yellow layer cake with chocolate frosting,
- pumpkin pie...I didn't even know there was a problem with the recipe on the can...clearly I have done it wrong for 30 years , I'll get it right soon though.
- ultimate banana bread...I bought a bunch of bananas but getting overripe ones takes time and my husband keeps eating them....
- multigrain pancakes...need muesli; checked 3 grocery stores so far
- roasted cauliflower --very good
- make ahead green beans, the green beans looked lousy, so I'll wait to make these.
- a bean soup with kale, making that tomorrow--very good
9/2/13 Made it again with help from 3 young adults....so much easier when 3 pair of hands are doing the peeling!