Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Whiter Wednesday?

Remember last Wednesday? When I vowed to get rid of this pile of stuff? Almost finished and it didn't take as long as I thought. Although I only finished this morning so I could post a clean corner.
Jeffrey's backpack was easily moved. The biggest bin was of fabric that I'd decided to get rid of; my collection of madras plaid that is to flimsy to use in a quilt. Then another small box of stuff to donate to the thrift store. A lot of it was old mail that got trashed and then papers that needed to be filed. The laundry basket is has my samples for teaching the Textile merit badge to the Scouts and I moved that to a smaller bin that stays in the garage. I haven't figured out what to do with these pieces of petrified wood that someone brought home...I know there is a treasure drawer upstairs in my son's room. Do you suppose it matters which treasure drawer? I think I'll let them decide who's these are.
So now I can see the corner! Our extra chair fits there. Most of the time there are only 4 around the table but Chris spends Saturday night and most of Sunday with us, so an extra chair close will be nice.

Do you suppose I could find another clutter spot to clean?
That's too easy, back up a bit and you will see the real challenge.
I was thinking of threatening the whole crew to a clean dresser or else; next Tuesday night I just might take a trash bag and clean off everyone's dressers....but I probably won't do that.

So is anyone else willing to make next Wednesday whiter? or clean up a corner of YOUR house?

1 comment:

Liz Johnston said...

Good Job! Looks a lot better. I have a cluttered corner I could clean..