I paid very little money for this shoebox full of fabric and ocean wave blocks. I do not know who donated them to our guild and I was strong when they were full price; $15. and even at 25% off and then it went down to 50% off and I was strong! But 75% sucked me in. I caved. I came home with these and an unknown amount of fabric. I have not counted it in my stash report since I've never measured it in any way. Until today. According to my weighing method (see here) that little box of cut up triangles and scraps is 4 yards of fabric.
So I have a few questions to the unknown piecer:
- Why did you give up on this project?
- One morning you woke up and you hated blue? I dont' see that happening...
- Are you sick? Are you dead?
- What were you thinking when you chose these fabrics?
- How big will it be if I just use your fabrics?
- Did you preshrink your fabrics?
- If you don't answer how can I figure out if they will shrink, since all of my fabric has been preshrunk?
- Can I mix shrunk and not shrunk fabric?
I really like the blocks so I'll keep them and work on them....later.
If you want to see what others are actually working on go to Judy's blog and check them out.