Sunday, May 9, 2010

Stash Report

I wasn't able to get on the 'net last Sunday so I have 2 weeks to report.
I was finishing up the blocks for my 'Triangle Madness' and purchased 2 yards to do that.
I'm starting some charity quilts with my church and although we are mostly using scraps I purchased 2 yards; one as the 'constant' for 1 of the quilts; the other yard for sashing for the log cabins (like we did last year and pictured here). I identified fabric I was wanting to use for the backs and got something to coordinate. We are doing string blocks like the 'heartstrings' here. We're doing a purple one and a cream with star centers for a red, white, and blue quilt. It's fun when we get together and sew for hours; but it is hard to lug the machines and set them up.

year to date:
donated, same: 66 yards
used, 41.75 yards
purchased, changed 86.25



No comments: