Here are the quilts I'm using my brain power on right now. I'm feeling a bit frazzled so maybe writing things down will help.
- I-spy I've gotten 4 1/2 sets done. The fifth needs the black cut and sewn, then sorted and I'm done. 3 hours work
- Label for Mom's quilt. Ready to applique on and then mail. 1 hour.
- Class for Saturday. Block done. Need more of 'accent #2' then shrink, press, cut. 3 hours.
- Brian's funeral quilt. Sort house shapes so that different orientations will be sewn. Cut more dark squares. 2 hour.
- Quilt Verna's quilt. Chose design, now load and go. Time yourself to see how long it takes.
- Finish Melissa's baby's quilt. Choose border, back, sew quilt and bind. timeline; April.
- Somehow fit 4 customer quilts in.
- Prepare for 3/15 class. Design triangle quilt.
- Merry Christmas books for Tyson to start and then use as sit down project.
- Liz's wedding quilt......
- Figure out how to use a gazillion pounds of wool. Design and make at least 4 quilts.
- My OPAM for the month.. a miniature heart quilt and
- patchwork heart quilt.
Maybe I should take some of these things off my list? 13 is too many...and notice the customer's quilt go bundled together that should really be 4 different entries.