Monday, January 25, 2010

Here are the quilts I'm using my brain power on right now. I'm feeling a bit frazzled so maybe writing things down will help.

  1. I-spy I've gotten 4 1/2 sets done. The fifth needs the black cut and sewn, then sorted and I'm done. 3 hours work
  2. Label for Mom's quilt. Ready to applique on and then mail. 1 hour.
  3. Class for Saturday. Block done. Need more of 'accent #2' then shrink, press, cut. 3 hours.
  4. Brian's funeral quilt. Sort house shapes so that different orientations will be sewn. Cut more dark squares. 2 hour.
  5. Quilt Verna's quilt. Chose design, now load and go. Time yourself to see how long it takes.
  6. Finish Melissa's baby's quilt. Choose border, back, sew quilt and bind. timeline; April.
  7. Somehow fit 4 customer quilts in.
  8. Prepare for 3/15 class. Design triangle quilt.
  9. Merry Christmas books for Tyson to start and then use as sit down project.
  10. Liz's wedding quilt......
  11. Figure out how to use a gazillion pounds of wool. Design and make at least 4 quilts.
  12. My OPAM for the month.. a miniature heart quilt and
  13. patchwork heart quilt.

Maybe I should take some of these things off my list? 13 is too many...and notice the customer's quilt go bundled together that should really be 4 different entries.

No comments: