- my back still hurts if I do too much (and that means much of anything...clean a little, rest a lot...sew a little, rest a lot...even sleeping too much hurts my back; but luckily driving does not.)
- drove to northwest Houston to get some thread at Texas Quilt Machines... they don't have a ton of fabric but it is cheaper than other shops; cause it is last years' designs.
- delivered a load of stuff to goodwill
- worked on a customer quilt
- ripped the stitching out of a customer quilt
- reloaded and started quilting the same customer quilt
- decided to design a second frog for customer quilt...spent 8 hours doing it
- watched Angela and Jeffrey install a new printer
- Visited Fry's twice
- attended quilt guild
- bought 2 new cookbooks at half price books...1 on British cooking
- had a fight with a jar of ragu and I lost...(a gash in my calf when a jar fell out of the fridge)
- oh, yes chaperoned a lock-in from 4-7 a.m.
- found the key to waking up a teenager after not enough sleep...food. Saturday after his lock-in Jeffrey got up after just 4.5 hours sleep when I told him he could have Ramen for lunch if he got up right NOW! This morning at 5:15 I promised McDonald's if they got up right NOW.
- Oh, right, I remember what I did last week.. I drove. To the high school, home, to the high school, home almost 6 times each day! It was crazy. Then have dinner ready right at 5:15 so he could be taken back at 6.
Monday, August 24, 2009
I was surprised when I looked at my blog this morning and realized it had been a week since I'd posted. Instead of a LOOOng post no one will read I'll just list some highlights;