Sunday, April 26, 2009

stash report

This is the 17th WEEK of 2009!
I finished a quilt so I can finally count it. Technically I'd like to have the label on it but I'm counting it anyway. A picture is posted here. Blogger has given me such a headache when loading pictures I decided to just put links.
The quilt was a 'block of the month' designed by Vickie at Quakertown Quilts in Friendwood, TX. I quilted her's a month ago and just barely got mine done in time for 'third Tuesday' last week. I really should post a picture of them side by side but THAT is slightly beyond me.
I guess I'll count the bag from here and here in the total...maybe 1/4 yard for both.
I made no fabric purchases this week.
my year to date totals;
in 17.43
out 73.41

That's 56 yards more than I've purchased.

I'm binding my OPAM for April so I'll have good week next week too!

No comments: