Thursday, October 2, 2008

surgery

Can you tell my surgery went well? I had a hernia repair done this morning. I was home by noon and slept all afternoon so now I can't sleep. I did 2 scrapbook pages, cleaned up the scrapbook table; cleaned up the kitchen 'cept turning on the dishwasher since I don't bend over very well and got the living room ready to sweep... again not bending over. I was amazed at how much I got done;  Andrew helped by picking up the stuff off the floor :)
A friend brought over a fabulous meal; we'll be eating it for a couple of days.
  • Cornish game hens served on a bed of
  • stuffing
  • asparagus with pine nuts
  • baked sweet potatoes
  • lettuce salad and
  • fruit salad for dessert
Guess what I'm having for lunch tomorrow? Leftovers, my favorite thing!
THANK-YOU BETH!

No comments: