I made the filling early and Melissa made the crepes.
I think I have a recipe for something similar but this is what I came up with;
- 1 onion (Melissa's onions were getting a bit old.. so I probably used 3/4 of a large onion) diced and start frying.
- sliced brown mushrooms that I put in after the onion was almost done
- garlic (I wish I'd put in 2 garlic cloves but I was too lazy and used some powder)
- 1 pound of sausage (I did use the lower fat version) When the meat was cooked I added
- 2 Tablespoons flour; cook a few minutes
- 1 cup milk; cook until thickened
- slices of Monterey jack cheese...about 1/2 cup
- 1 brick of reduced fat cream cheese; melt the cheeses and the fill crepes.
Served with asparagus and broccoli and a green salad. Well, next time we'll do the green salad.