Friday, February 29, 2008

pink towels


A few weeks ago my husband and I had our annual fight discussion about towels. I cannot stand to use a towel that someone else has already used. He goes brain dead in the shower and just grabs a towel. Any towel. Occasionally I can understand using my towel if yours is missing...but when yours is hanging where it belongs and mine is on the other side of the room? (it is a very small room, but still...) Like I said he just goes brain dead is thinking of other things and grabs.
So we had our little disagreement and he said, 'Please go buy yourself some pink towels.' (That is BIG, he is VERY tight careful with money.) So I did. It took me a couple of weeks to find 100% cotton pink towels. We'll see if it works....maybe I should add some lace and ribbon?

1 comment:

Betsy Mae said...

i feel the same way you do...i hate to say this but we have colour coded towels and it still doesn't work.