Friday, November 23, 2007

awake

None of my insomnia techniques are working. I finally took a pain pill and am now waiting for it to work; I don't think I'll get up in 2 1/2 hours to get a new monitor.
I thought I'd list some of the things I'll look for for next Thanksgiving. A white gravy boat. Here's a fun one from Amazon! Larger fancy glasses, the one's we have are for wine and since we don't drink wine we fill them with water; again and again and again. A nice dish that can go from the oven to the table for the sweet potatoes, probably white since my china is white with blue and silver. Another Pyrex pie pan since I usually bake more than one pie and the metal ones I have don't work as well as the clear glass. One more large serving spoon. I also need attractive (not worn-out and stained) potholders for the hot dishes to sit on, or a pad for the whole table. I have a great pumpkin serving bowl that I didn't use this year since I cut out the soup for just the 4 of us. Now I have a reason to go to Tuesday morning again!
Goodnight again.

No comments: