Saturday, November 1, 2014

Craft Night

Our congregation's women met last month for a craft night. I had prepared 2 crafts for them to do and we brought yummy pumpkin dishes to share. First the crafts;
So easy since I have Pinterest to find something we could do without spending a lot of money. I saw this on Pinterest. And this is what we did;


Most of the candy canes (plastic ones) were covered in batting and then the most popular bow was the jute. The little rusted star was a garland I found at Hobby Lobby.
The other craft we did was simply to decoupage a clipboard, or paint it with chalkboard paint. Both were popular.

We also had a potluck pumpkin snacks. We has 2 different pumpkin dips, pumpkin cheesecakes, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin cinnamon rolls. Yummy.
I repeated the craft night a week later at home during the day.

Now I'm .planning another evening of crafts for November! It was fun and I"m looking forward to another night of crafting.

No comments: