Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween book

First of all my computer has been on the blink and since it is now working I thought I'd make up for lost time. So I thought about what I've done in the last month....and could not think of a thing!
Good thing I take pictures occasionally or I wouldn't remember anything.
Last year I collected a couple of books at garage sales for future Halloween books. This year I got started on one. Looking at Pinterest I found this pinned. Kind of close to what I wanted to do. So here is my before;
A book from our shelves that was discarded at the end of Andrew's 7th grade. Flat toys purchased at the Dollar Tree.
My after:
I used black paint and then gold metallic paint...I think some brown would add some richness, but not enough to go to the store again.
I'll show you where I put it when I get the other 2 done.

No comments: