Monday, August 25, 2014

First day of school

This is the last year of getting kids to high school for me! My baby enters the 12th grade.
He has a heavy load this year, I'm sure he will do well.

As you can imagine I'm not up to doing a lot yet so one evening while my sister and daughter was still here and I couldn't sleep I started refolding my wall of fabric. Yuk it is a tedious job but I'm not up to doing much else so here you can see some of the fabric straitened up and some not.
The pink and red are straitened the green and brown are yet to be done. I started on the blues;
 As I folded I pulled out the shirts that I'd cut up a long time ago, before I kept the shirts on a different wall... unfortunately there are so many additional shirts that I will never get them on the shirt shelves.
a solid on the left, the stripes and the plaids.I found in there a shirt that my oldest wore in jr. high. and a shirt that Brian had worn...I'm really need to use some of these.

No comments: