- 12" wire wreath form from Michaels
- white spray paint (to match the ceiling)
- cardstock, various colors
- used a couple papers that had music on them (to reflect Jeffrey's music interest)
- found one paper with their high school name on it
- pages from a German reader's digest (to reflect Jeffrey's German interest)
- pages from a Literature (reflect one date's English major.)
- die cut machine (I used the one at the scrapbook store.)
- sewing machine
- crystal beads
- push pin
We used lighter fishline for the crystals and hung them from the wreath at various heights.
I like to sit on the couch and watch it flutter and spin. I imagine it would be wonderful in a babies room; but I do not think it would be easy to transport....