Sunday, December 16, 2012

Peppermint Kisses cookies

Jeffrey wanted to give something to his friends, we came up with cookies. When I showed him these, (that I pinned months ago) he decided that these would work. He LOVES peppermint. Even though they are not vegan, they are wheat free which fits for one of his friends. One of his favorite cookies were coco kisses, which I blogged about here which is also an egg white cookie. Tonight he made these; before cooking:
and after:
We had to hunt for the bags and the tips since I have not used them since moving back in. He painted the stripes with a toothpick and then piped them. (the bag  is permanently stained red now. :))

(Sorry, but he does not want any of his pictures on my blog.)


1 comment:

Sue Bridges said...

A lovely idea and I a sure they made wonderful gifts. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and send you wishes for the New Year.