I took it to work on during quilt guild last night...I had thread, scissors, and quilt but no needle. No progress was made. (I do not let binding sit around undone for long, it will continue to get worked on while we watch the 4 dvd set about Greece and Turkey that Roger and I have been watching every night.) I used a wool batting and a cotton/poly batt. It makes the quilting show up very well.Andrew helped lay out the quilting on the red diamonds.
I love the way it turned out but will not use this pattern again. Next time I may do a rail fence zigzag with NO bias edges.(It does have properly square edges although the picture does not show that)