Monday, March 26, 2012

Normal or Nuts?

Reader's Digest had an article about me last month...well not exactly, but the title was, 'Normal or Nuts' and the last example was me to a T. I hate going on high over-passes. I will go to the next exit if I suspect the one I'm supposed to go on goes high into the sky. Evidently I'm not the only one. Last week I went, with a friend, on a high overpass, accidentally, and am alive to tell you about it. But I think Reader's Digest erred and I should have been mentioned again:
On Wednesday I visited a few quilt shops on Houston Area Quit Shop Hop and was given a new water bottle;On Friday I put it in my purse with the pop open. Since my purse is that lovely fake leather; vinyl, I had an inch of water in my purse in my friends car. On Saturday morning I put it in my purse again; with the top open.....Then Saturday afternoon I DID IT AGAIN! Each time I had about an inch of water to dump and a bunch of papers to dry; knitting, and money. I have my wallet emptied and spread over the front seat of the car now to dry out.
That's 3 times in 2 days. Does anyone else do things like that?

No comments: