Friday, February 18, 2011

sleepless in Houston

Last night was another night I couldn't go to sleep. so I got up and managed to get the borders on my Christmas Library/strings quilt. I've almost gotten the back together but I'm trying something different. I have a friend with an embroidery machine and I hired her to do the embroidery. So now I wait a week until that piece of fabric comes back since I want to piece it into the back instead of appliqueing it on later. We'll see if I can get the back on perfectly straight....

Any how, I still have Christmas fabric left so this morning I'm thinking of a different quilt that will use up another 10th of the pile.... I know, I have a disease, don't worry it's not contageous; it's called QUILT POX.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I have experienced the sleepless problems. More than once, I have ended up in the sewing room playing.

Mel said...

I got the quilt pox... FROM YOU!!! It is contagious... although my case is very mild at the moment.

Mel said...

Oh.. and Grandma B. got it, partially from you too... and I imagine if any one else in the family starts showing symptoms, it'll be from you too... oh, like Angela?? Yep definitely contagious.