Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Whiter Wednesday

I did not forget about my clutter challenge; it just took me all day to get it finished. Remember it looked like this 1 week ago:I went to WalMart and got some hangers for the clothes that wouldn't fit in my dresser:
Now it looks like this:

The stack of plates is my coaster for the water bottle that I put there nightly. I bought that stool a few weeks ago; unfortunately the ugly rubbermaid stool is going back 'cause this one is dangerous. Notice the overhang; if I step on that edge the stool could tip and I'd break something. So I'm still on the look out for a nice looking stool.
I bought a clock to put on my dresser too...but it's a lot of trouble to open the box and carry it up the stairs...I keep forgetting to take it up. My husband is one of those people that likes to have the clock set 10 minutes fast. so HIS clock is 10 minutes fast and I'm always subtracting 10 minutes so I know what time it really is. No more. I'll set mine to the right time.

I did get rid of a few things but mostly I just had to march them into the room they belonged to. Admittedly the buttons did not get put in the button jar; they are in the room where they belong though.

Yeah! No clutter corner this week since I am going to be too busy next Wednesday.

1 comment:

Mel said...

It looks great mom. Would you like a stool like this one?

http://ana-white.com/2010/04/furniture-plans-super-easy-but-a-little-tricky-ladder-table.html

I'll make it for you while you are here... if you want.