- I hope Roger's missing keys are there
- my textile merit badge stuff is there
- bits of different Goodwill stuff has been piled there.
- some mail
- no money
- no library books (at least I hope not.)
- It's pretty, tall surely there is more than that
So why now? I have several reasons;
- I started the pile 1 year ago so it has aged just right.
- My daughter-in-law was here when I started it and she is returning... so it has to be gone, right?
- I hope I can inspire my friend to do a similar project or at least realize she isn't alone in this cluttered world.
- Christmas is coming and
- it just needs to be done.
So help me out with the alliteration...Wednesday wordy (There is a Wordless Wednesday out there is blogland) Wednesday Welfare (since it is good for my welfare to get rid of some stuff...) or Wednesday wiggles...which makes no sense.