What do you do in the summertime when your favorite playmate (brother) is gone?
This is what Andrew does;
- go to snobeach for a snocone... a big deal evidently
- spend 3 HOURS making a power point presentation to convince Dad that a DSI game system would be wonderful for me to buy.
- decide he'd rather have a DSLite....
- take Dad to a movie; 'How to train your Dragon'
- run a half mile a day....can I talk him into a whole mile today?
- make cookies and eat most of the batter before baking them.
- Try to mow the yard....so far; 3 days he hasn't finished the front yard....but he tries every day then can't get the mower to work for longer than 5 minutes. It works for Dad though.
- playing in the pool by yourself or with mom is just a little boring... (Mom can still swim faster than he can)
Today is another opportunity for him to plan something fun....by himself.