Friday, June 18, 2010

conclusion to the dishwasher saga!

The conclusion of the dishwasher saga! It is installed and works. The buttons are hidden on the top edge of the door. There is a digital timer that displays how much time is left on the cycle.
To test it's cleaning ability (like I''ll take it back if it doesn't clean well? I don't think so!) I HAD to make these sticky buns for my children (wink, wink) I found the recipe in a 'Real Simple' Magazine that I was discarding:
Simple sticky buns
(10 sticky buns)
preheat oven 375
1 1/2 T. unsalted butter cut into 10 slices (a small piece is put in the bottom of each muffin tin.)
1 teaspoon of dark brown sugar put in the bottom of each muffin tin space...)
1 teaspoon chopped nuts put in the bottom of each muffin tin space
2 thin slices of banana in each space then topped with a biscuit from
1 package of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Bake 10-14 minutes.
Run knife around edge of tin, dump onto a platter and let cool a bit before serving.
The biscuits stuck a bit to the muffin tins and the dishwasher is nearly silently scrubbing away at it right now.

No comments: