Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stash report

It's sad but true, no finishes this week. :( Spring break is not conducive to sewing around here. My stash report would have stayed the same 'cept last Saturday I visited those 2 quilt shops in New Braunsfel and bought 2 fat quarters; it didn't go on last weeks stash report cause I wrote my stash report on Friday and posted it Sunday.
I experimented with a different method of making HST (half square triangles) That I really like for the 'Triangle Madness Quilt' I'm working on. One night when I couldn't sleep I sewed 81 HST's.
For my birthday and Christmas my husband got me a tablet for the computer...I never did get to play with it before he decided it didn't make it easier to digitize quilting patterns. (He worked on digitizing patterns for me every night :). ) He returned it and got a cheap that he hasn't tried yet. Meanwhile he's getting adept at pro-q designer; and I'm benefiting from it!
Stash report:
  • donated, same; 66 yards
  • used, same;28.75
  • purchased, changed; 77.75 yards

No comments: