Saturday, January 30, 2010

Squiggles-final post



Isn't it lovely? Is it 4 day lovely? That's how long it took. Did y'all hear a crash and a yell at 1 today? That's when I bumped a container and it fell out of the freezer and broke.... like a gazillion of these fancy chocolate squiggles! So glad I had put them in 3 separate containers. I got busy and with my husbands help, doing all the moving and melting so I could sit and pipe chocolate for another 2-3 hours. I quit at 4 and got ready to leave. We had enough. I'm not sure how many I made; initially 362, then broke a bunch and then made about 108 more. There are about 6 left.

Isn't it lovely?

2 comments:

Penny said...

Oh my goodness. What we do for Relief Society. How lucky the flourishes weren't in one container. It really does look lovely.

Liz Johnston said...

so glad dad helped and you got it done. looks beautiful.