Friday, January 22, 2010

Journal

For about a year I've wondered how to make a medical journal. As I get older everytime I go to a new dr. and they want all that history, surgeries, procedures, etc....and I have a hard time coming up with the information I think, I should write this stuff down.... But I don't think in a chronological manner and how would I get all the information in order? Ha! Today I figured it out. Write everything down on separate pieces of paper then put them in order and bind them at the copy shop in town. I could even get a bit artsy in there if I tried real hard. Here's a journal that is way too artsy for me but it got me thinking.
Let's see... that's number 92 on my list of things to do.

2 comments:

Angela S said...

Google documents. Its easy, its mobile and did I say easy? That is how I've done things for me.

Mel said...

Artsy? I'd like to see you hand that to your doctor!