Friday, October 30, 2009

Grandkids---Gone

So, with the grandkids gone the Grandma has lots of time to play...of course my ideas will never fit in the allotted time....
So here's some pictures of projects laying around that I'd like to finish...today:

Finish quilting the quilt in the long arm; or at least get it stabilized so I can take it off and finish a different project.
This is my stack of 'I Spy' squares; 25 different fabric most have 9 squares. I need to cut and sew the triangles to each corner. I did decide which ones get black and which get black...and how much fabric I need to buy for those corners...
My Work in Slow Progress project for October; quilt the border of this 'finished' quilt. It's the quickest project I could come up with for October. But I'll need to go to the store to get the right color thread....
Trim a customer quilt..easy but the table has to be cleaned off first.
Charity Quilt to be trimmed. The table again...
And Monday is the last day to turn in a block that hasn't been designed yet to quilt guild.
I really should finish the baby quilt that I demonstrated last month...

You noticed not a single project included the HOUSE; 'cept getting the table cleaned off so I could use it to trim a quilt.
Return to your regularly scheduled blog (HA!) for updates on these and other exciting projects tomorrow...
to work...

1 comment:

Patty Cake said...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder... it really is a pretty quilt isn't it?