Monday, September 14, 2009

retreats over

I LOVED seeing ALL the things accomplished this week end. One friend put together 3 quilt tops! Then went on to work of 2 more projects; (that I don't think she finished.) I HATE that I forgot to take the camera but I've put up the ONE thing I finished on my design wall so you could see it.


Andrew's
Jeffrey's
It looks alot like Jeffrey's quilt doesn't it? It should, since it used alot of the same fabric and they will be in the same room. Alas, the boy's are destined to hate these quilts. NOW I WILL INSIST THAT THEY MAKE THEIR BEDS; so I can see them together on their bunkbeds.

2 comments:

Liz Johnston said...

I love the reds in Andrew's. Good Job.

Patty Cake said...

They are both so different even though same fabrics. I can't wait to see them on the boys beds. Great looking!