Thursday, September 24, 2009

in progress

I remember seeing a quilt in blogland that had sort of straight lines of quilting going straight down the quilt. Today I can only find quilts with very straight lines and I'm half done with the charity quilt with wonky lines..... maybe too wonky. It has to be done by 3... So it is getting wonky lines; I didn't want it to look like I was trying for straight lines but it still does. So if/when I post a picture keep that in mind please. I really thought it would look greater than it is....which is why I went looking for the inspiration piece.

2 comments:

Liz Johnston said...

That is why you do charity quilts so you can practice!

EPVCCorier said...

I want to see the charity quilt! Wonky lines and all. It was a work of love, not skill :) Thank you for teaching me how to sew and use my machine!