I saw this yesterday; questions posed to a daughter and shared it with my kids. This is what I got;
1. What is something mom always says to you? Is everything okay?
2. What makes mom happy? Pretty Fabric.. currently free plaid fabric.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I forget to post comments on her blog.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By wearing nightgowns from the 18th Century.(Remember when jumpers were in style? and some had lacy underdresses under them; mine is still in my closet and I put it on one day as a joke and she laughed and laughed...)
5. What was your mom like as a child? Naughty. She hid from her mother in the wall; dumped lots of cleaner on the floor; climbed on top of the fridge.(Hey those are the only 3 naughty things I ever did!)
6. What is her favorite thing to do? Cook and mail me cookies.
7. What does your mom do when you're not around? A lot. I am not around much.
8. What is your mom really good at?
Cooking, Sewing, Crafting, etc.
9. What is your mom not very good at? umm I would rather not say..
10. What does your mom do for her job? mail me cookies and other presents and take care of the younger kids.. (I think I've mailed her cookies...once; do you think this is a hint? Hey, I did my job; I taught her how to make cookies herself!)
11. What is your mom's favorite food? Gringos something something chicken ( A restaraunt nearby I always order Chicken Tampico; Yum yum.)
12. What makes you proud of your mom? I am impressed at my mom's excitement of getting a long arm and at her working out skills.
13. What do you and your mom do together? talk on the phone.
14. How are you and your mom the same? We both have a curled baby toe.. I got my mom's feet- THANK GOODNESS!!!
15. How are you and your mom different? Well in many ways- I live in Idaho and only have one child and she lives in Texas and has six.
16. How do you know your mom loves you?
She sends me packages... sometimes with cookies in them.
17. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? To Idaho and visit me!!
My grandson answered the questions about his mom here.