- the collection of flour sacks from my Grandmother
- a large ziplock bag of nickel squares
- my stash of 1930 reproduction fabric
- cross-stitch stuff
- a few batiks to put with the batik butterfly blocks (that I hadn't forgotten about)
- the wood blanks to make tassels with
- and a collection of snowflakes to use when I dye fabric...to get snowflake fabric
Now to get it on the shelf in some kind of orderly, visible fashion so they can get finished. I may gift some of it to Goodwill- I don't think I will use Aida cloth anytime soon and the small amount of 1930's fabric will be put in with my other fabric.
The shelves are all built now but are not yet fastened to the wall or shelves put in since I lost the pegs for the CD tower's shelves. I think they are in the guest room but I can't get into the guest room since there is an extra dresser and shelf unit in the way.