Wednesday, February 13, 2008

some more hearts

This is a small sampler of chocolates box that my sister mosaiced. Isn't it nice? The framed piece I cut and colored myself. It is a paper cutting pattern from Claudia Hopf, she has published a couple of pattern books and I love them. My children and I have cut many papercuttings (notice I didn't try to type the scher..... word since spell check isn't working there is no hope that I'd get it right.) I marbled the frame too. I took it outside to get a photo of it and I think the reflection of the trees is very interesting. Much better than the one with a reflection of my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying these Valentine's. Almost as much as I enjoy looking at the beauties you have sent me. They really did turn out pretty. Love you.