Thursday, November 8, 2007

thankful

I'm grateful that dinner is over! Why is it that I am happy to feed the missionaries but I am very glad when they leave. I have a kitchen full of dirty dishes and 2 chickens to debone and I'm sitting here typing.

I'm grateful for the internet...our telephone has not been working for 3 days and I've hardly noticed. the internet (did you know that spell check wants you to capitalize internet?)didn't work yesterday for 6 hours and I kept checking it, wondering how I was going to keep to my commitment to write everyday and kicking myself that I had not written earlier in the day. I was very happy when I decided to check just one more time before turning the computer off at 10 p.m. last night and it worked. Never did turn the machine off.

The boys have no school tomorrow; I am excited about that. They can sleep in. We can do some fun, top secret Christmas things together. Yeah! Christmas has to be ready early, about 10 days before school is out for the boys.

Soon we will be working on science fair :(

No comments: