Saturday, September 8, 2007

truck

I had such a treat today, I wished for my camera so I could show it to you...but I'll have to try to create a picture in words for you. A truck drove up behind me, similar to this truck, although I could not tell you the color. Across the hood were words. Along the door were words, Covering almost every inch of this truck were words. He had used (and it was a man about 60-70 years old driving) the rectangular stickers that you can buy that I think are reflective background with black lettering to form short sentences about God. It was so Different that I had to smile. I got a kick out of seeing it. The sentences were in very neat straight rows and he had to have worked hard to do that...I would have liked to take a picture for you.

1 comment:

Angela S said...

Wow, that sounds cool