Friday, September 7, 2007

brain dead

Today started out so well, the boys got up pretty easily, they both caught the bus, probably they both brushed their teeth, I made it to the gym to do my weight routine, then I stopped at WalMart to pick up a few things. A bit of elastic, fabric for a bag, (I don't have enough here;),) some fruits. After exercising, and trekking to the back, front, back again in the store I started thinking about where I'd parked the car. I'd forgotten to look at their numbered parking lane but could at least remember coming in near the beauty shop; not! I walked up and down the parked cars from 9 until I found the car in row 2! (Remeber this is Houston, 92% humidity and it was about 11 am)What is the likelihood that someone moved my car just to make me crazy? I still remember parking at the other end. At least I got some cardio in today now.

No comments: