Thursday, March 17, 2016

Postcards

This year I am making postcards for the grand-kids for their birthday's. I didn't start until the March birthday so will go until March 2017.
When I got back to Texas from our 7 week 'vacation' in Idaho I sat down at my machine to sew the first post card and my machine IS NOT WORKING! I took it to the repair shop yesterday. Although I thought this through, I thought, my extra machines are ALL in Idaho. (I have about 4 that work well and a treadle that works, and 2 OLD ones that I haven't tried to sew on.)I also packed and moved ALL my interfacing, wonder under... I need that to do the postcards. Luckily a friend loaned me a machine and I went to Joann's and bought a yard of interfacing, enough for 30 postcards. One down 11 to go...I need to get them made up through July since I think it will take a long time to get my sewing area up and working.
I've ironed some strips to the interfacing...waiting for some sewing time.

No comments: