Friday, December 18, 2015

so busy..

Here is a collection of postcards that my parents have received;
I do not know why I did 2 m's, bad record keeping I guess. I love the B but it doesn't quite go with the others....Maybe I'll make another one. ..In the future. My life is just a bit chaotic right now. I need to say that the work of Kathleen Loomis inspired me to start these postcards, her and a whole bunch of narrow scraps of fabric. I'm not an artist but I enjoyed doing these letters..  Maybe the whole alphabet should be my next goal....

Christmas is almost here and I have managed to put up/out 8 Christmas quilts and a wreath on the front door. But that was removed since we had the door repainted....I did an extra lot of decorating last year so this year the nothing decorated balances out...Doesn't seem to bother anyone but me.



No comments: