Monday, June 4, 2012

Design Wall

Lately, about 6 weeks, I've made many of these 'loose' log cabin blocks;
I got them together last week.
It is a larger version on my pattern; 'Texas Flag'. I used 8" blocks instead of 6". Now I get to decide on the border.
  • easy would be a light blue plain inner border with a darker outer border; just like the pattern.
  • medium would be to continue the 'loose' log cabins; smaller using lighter blue fabric....
  • tougher would be half square triangles all the way around...
What do you think?

Check out what others are doing over at Judy's blog.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Very nice! I'm not sure it really needs a border. But whatever you do decide It's very pretty.

Jennifer Woo said...

Nice job, looks great. I agree, might not even need a border! Love the look!

Mel said...

bluebonnet fabric for the border?

Tanya said...

Bluebonnetts

Laurie said...

good job.